C++/.Net Developer and Software Architect
Job description, responsibilities and duties
- Design, code and test program or application modules that meet design specification.
- Participate in execution and documentation of tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirement.
- Assist in the integration of technical and application components to meet business requirement.
- Follow defined methodology and standards including preparation and maintenance of documentation for all stages of development work.
Working hours per week: 15 – 30 hours
Salary offered (gross)
attractive hourly based salary
- Develop a strong knowledge of the exciting & innovative software industry
- Deal with global clients (our business is not focused on Slovakia)
- Interesting mobile technologies and creative programming
- Young and dynamic team
- Further education
University student or University Graduate
English – advanced
Computer skills – user:
Windows – advanced
Computer skills – programmer:
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming
- Knowledge/experience with SQL is advantage,
- Knowledge/experience with .Net Framework/C#/VB .Net is advantage,
- Positive attitude
- Fast learner
- Communication skills in English
- Punctual, reliable, trustworthy
Information about the selection process
In case of your interest to apply for this position, please, send us your curriculum vitae in English.
Brief description of the company
G&M Dynamics, s.r.o. is dedicated to helping the software developers by supplying graphically attractive software components and libraries designed for mobile computers and mobile phones.
Main focus of the company’s activities
Contact person: Mr. Vladimír Gregor
Tel.: +421 948 899 229